Full papers are invited on all topics of the conference and related
fields relevant to the conference scope.
Structure for paper submission
Student authors wishing to participate in the best paper award
competition must declare that they are candidates when submitting their
papers to MyReview (see instructions bellow) and will be asked to
provide information that ensures they are currently a graduate, master
or doctoral student.
- Authors and authors affiliations,
including postal and e-mail addresses.
- 3 to 5 keywords
- Abstract (500-1000 words)
- Full text in English limited to a maximum
of 12 A4 pages
Any paper that has been or will be presented or published elsewhere is
The manuscripts must be formatted according to the instructions below:
A Latex2e template is provided (paper_Ibergrid2008.tex)
as well as a modified version of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science
where the page numbering has been removed.
Instructions for the paper submissions using
- Go to http://www.ibergrid.eu/2008/myreview/
- Select Authors
- Select abstract submission interface:
- Using the abstract submission interface:
Title - Insert the title of
Email of contact author -
Insert the contact e-mail of the paper's author
Confirm email - Confirma the
List of authors - Insert the
list of paper authors (First and last name, Organization)
Other authors - Adicional
authors you wish to insert
Does one of the authors belong to the PC?
- Indicate if any of the paper authors belongs to the Program Committee
Student candidate for the best paper
award? - Select "Yes" if you are a student and wish to apply
to this award
Abstract - Insert the paper
Main topic - Which is the
paper's "main topic"
Secondary topics - Which are
the paper secondary topics
Submit - Click to submit this
paper to the reviewing system.
- When you submit your paper you will
receive a similar information to this one:
The following information
on your paper:
1. Title: (Title of your paper)
2. Authors: (Authors of the paper)
3. Abstract: (Abstract for the paper submitted)
4. Main topic: (Main topic you selected for your paper)
have been successfully stored in the system. A mail has been sent to (email
you provided) to confirm this submission.
You must upload your paper before March,
10, 2008. Please note the
following informations which must be used to upload the file or update
your paper's description.
1. Paper id: (Assigned paper ID)
2. Password: (Assigned password to this paper)
You will also receive this information in the provided e-mail.
- After receiving the email you can follow
the link provided to upload your paper to the system:
You will receive an e-mail notifying your
If unable to submit the paper
electronically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org