The conference will be held in the Pavilhão do Conhecimento, in Parque das Nações (in the EXPO 98 world exibition area).
The conference venue is well served by subway, train and bus station. The most optimal way to reach the venue is by subway (ORIENTE station). Walk out from Gare do Oriente towards the Tagus river (you can go through the Vasco da Gama shopping centre) . Once you reach the Nations Park, in the former Expo 98 exhibition area, turn right and walk around 500m. The Pavilhão do Conhecimento silhouette is easily recognizable by the huge volume outside of your main ship.
How to get from/to Pavilhão do Conhecimento:
- Map: http://www.pavconhecimento.pt/visite-nos/informacoes-gerais/
- Bus: 25, 28, 44, 96, 208, 210, 400, 705, 708, 750, 759, 782, 794
- Subway: Gare do Oriente station or Cabo Ruivo (Network diagram)
- Train: Gare do Oriente station (Azambuja Line / Sintra Line)
- The walk from Gare do Oriente is much better. Walk towards the Tagus river (you can go through the Vasco da Gama shopping center) and once you reach the EXPO 98 area, turn right and walk aroud 500m.
See IBERGRID 2012 - Conference Venue in a bigger map